Friday, December 10, 2004

Greetings

The purpose of this MP3 blog is to preach/ promote/ proselytize about music I love -- generally stuff I feel should be better known, and I intend to focus on both gospel and drone-based musics, but it could be pretty much anything showing up on here.

My name's Michael McGonigal; I have edited the magazines Chemical Imbalance and Yeti, and I sometimes write for other people. Currently I live in Portland. I just bought a bicycle right at the start of the rainy season.

I've really enjoyed the crazy swell of MP3 blogs in the past year and have found a lot of great music on those things. I briefly had MP3s on my personal blog, but I've never been so great at updating stuff like that unless it was part of my work, and I had to. (For years, updating web pages was part of my job but it's been long enough since then that I think I can have fun with this stuff.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home