Friday, October 07, 2005

When I take my vacation in heaven

Too busy to post anything new here today, but I did just post six great gospel tunes up on the Moistworks site. Nope, that's not the image I chose. (I gave up irony a long time ago! Hah.)

Looks like my first bit of published food writing will happen soon; I'll let you know when it goes live.

I'm revamping YETI 3 by taking out redundant/ excessively old/ who gives a fuck content from the CD and the book. It's really fun. I just totally resequenced the CD, it still sounds like something that would abeen interesting a few years ago and today just sounds like the OC, but that's life in ye olde indie rocke, no?

4 Comments:

Anonymous james said...

Great songs at moistworks today. As the man responsible for that art: I'm not beyond irony quite yet, but that is the cover art from a Rev. Cleophus Robinson album. Courtesy of some prolific gospel oil painter caslled "Harvey"

http://www.harveyalbums.com/4436/?*session*id*key*=*session*id*val*

12:52 PM  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about health insurance lead generation
. It pretty much covers health insurance lead generation
related stuff.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Paulo X said...

Any chance that we see more of the Dream Lovers?

8:17 PM  
Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 said...

tory burch sale
tory burch handbags
kobe bryant shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet store online
jordan concords
marc jacobs
kate spade
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
celine handbags
oakley sunglasses
adidas shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
cheap jordan shoes
giuseppe zanotti sandals
louis vuitton outlet
abercrombie & fitch
toms shoes
michael kors outlet online sale
ralph lauren polo
toms
air jordan 13
nike air huarache
asics shoes
jordan 4 toro
jeremy scott shoes
true religion jeans
gucci outlet
gucci handbags
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
burberry outlet online
nike roshe run
2016.7.2haungqin

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home