Saturday, May 05, 2007

PUMICE "Eyebath"

Here's the first track off of Pebbles by Pumice. Pumice is the AKA of one Auckland, NZ chap named Stefan Geoffrey Neville, which is such a great name I want to bestow it upon a pet of some kind. Maybe tomorrow I'll run out and get a pet. I was woefully ignorant of the supreme excellence of Mr. Stefan Geoffrey Neville's music until this week, when I was lucky enough to receive this not-yet-released disk in the mail.

I have been in one of the most embarrasingly extreme don't listen to any new stuff at all phases in my life here lately. That does make some sense, in that I'm working on a book centering largely on music made in the '20s and '30s. But between this and the new-ish R. Kelly and Diddy singles -- both of which rule, of course -- I'm slowly being brought back to the music of today's youth, to the now sounds that are currently happening. Yay, Pumice!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh Glenn said...

I like your blog, and I like Pumice, thanks!

7:40 AM  
Blogger SHORN said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:45 PM  
Blogger SHORN said...

Pumice is good. A kiwi who hardly ever seems to play in Australia. QUO is an Awesome Record.

Also, i have a copy of The Chemical Imbalance with a Charles Burns Piece on the cover... It is one of my favorite possessions.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

情趣,情趣用品,
SM,G點,按摩棒,
飛機杯,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,情趣用具,

情趣味用品浪漫巴黎,情趣味用品,
情趣用品,情趣,
按摩棒,角色扮演,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
跳蛋,吊帶襪,
情趣內衣,充氣娃娃,

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home