Friday, October 07, 2005

When I take my vacation in heaven

Too busy to post anything new here today, but I did just post six great gospel tunes up on the Moistworks site. Nope, that's not the image I chose. (I gave up irony a long time ago! Hah.)

Looks like my first bit of published food writing will happen soon; I'll let you know when it goes live.

I'm revamping YETI 3 by taking out redundant/ excessively old/ who gives a fuck content from the CD and the book. It's really fun. I just totally resequenced the CD, it still sounds like something that would abeen interesting a few years ago and today just sounds like the OC, but that's life in ye olde indie rocke, no?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great songs at moistworks today. As the man responsible for that art: I'm not beyond irony quite yet, but that is the cover art from a Rev. Cleophus Robinson album. Courtesy of some prolific gospel oil painter caslled "Harvey"

http://www.harveyalbums.com/4436/?*session*id*key*=*session*id*val*

12:52 PM  
Blogger Paulo X said...

Any chance that we see more of the Dream Lovers?

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Cara Mengobati Luka Bakar Melepuh said...


The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

Obat Jerawat Alami
Obat Infeksi Ginjal di Apotik
Obat Alami Sakit Kepala
Obat gondok Beracun
__

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home