Thursday, June 09, 2005

Still in business during construction

E*ROCK "Bog 03"
Eric Mast AKA E*Rock is a drawer, animator, designer, musician, record label dude, and the best orderer of electronic music in Portland, OR. He's really sweet and generous and stuff. I don't know anything about this track except that it's brand new. I asked Eric for a song and he sent it to me like yesterday.

Sorry for being all emo/ woe is me in the previous post. I have a strong desire to hit "undo" but it's the Internet so it's too late anyway, right? I'll be fine, whatever the deal is, and I'm finally on the fucking mend, yayyyyyyy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mike, this is matt, mark b's housemate you met at the sandwich shop.

this track is cool, eric is indeed one talented dude. seems like a departure for him, makes me wonder what the next e*rock album will sound like.

if yr still looking for original tracks i can give you a pracice sesh form my band. we're hella good.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Mikey! When you coming to Seattle again? Look us up when you do. Our dog Anna died (so I've been playing Ronnie Laine's "Annie" in tribute -- there, I made a music remark) and we're expecting a second girl around Halloween. Do call next time you're up north.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home