Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Pigeon feathers in your mouth

Download: CASS McCOMBS "City of Brotherly Love (Peel Session)"

I am seriously considering driving two hours later this month to Eugene, OR to see Cass McCombs open up for the most cynically derivate and heinously untalented (but other than that they're totally OK) band in America right now, and then drive two hours right back that night as soon as the headlining act gets started. I adore Cass McCombs yes I do. Wish he was playing Dunes instead of a stadium two hours away, but hey, I didn't make this world...

3 Comments:

Blogger John Kenyon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, I'm looking for a copy of the first edition of Yeti Zine. Please email me - alexREMOVE_AT_REMOVE_acatysmoof_REMOVE_DOT_REMOVE_COM

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home